Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pre-monsoon showers in Kerala


I took a very short break from business, went to my home town, Kodungallur, and Guruvayur. My parents have come from Delhi for a short visit.



Experiencing early pre-monsoon showers in Kerala was, indeed, rejuvenating experience, especially while going from Chennai.

Chennai was boiling under scorching heat of Agni Natchathiram . Of course, by now, heat of Chennai has come down drastically with the cyclone 'Laila'

Made a short visit to Hill Palace, Tripunithura


Went to Kodungallur with my family, parents, sister and her family; a family reunion at my father's place (Indira Mandiram, Chirakkal Kovilakam, Kodungallur), after a long while.


Photo of my paternal grand parents, from archives (photo of photo taken with flash on; therefore, bottom portion spoiled due to too much of bright reflection of flash)