Monday, January 11, 2010

Innocence lost

Child in me is lost somewhere here? Well, this is where I was born. This is where I spend my childhood and teens. As I went in search of future, I lost my past somewhere; changed in an irreversible manner! I am still looking around... Do you see me around? Do you see me in you?


View My Hometown in a larger map

This used to be part of a small village during my childhood, people around so well known but now a crowded with old timers sparsely spread. Buzz of beetles are now replaced by roar of the concrete jungle; a nostalgic past is being lost into a dream of future. Frightening peace of quiet nights are no more around. Culture has become a show piece and celebrations too have become urbanized

Oh Janus, where are you? Tell us the art of looking into past yet keeping future in sight