Saturday, November 20, 2010

That is me!

You tell me a man does not cry
You tell me a man does not cheat
You tell me a man does not fall

Why give me tears if I should not cry
Why break my heart if I should not weep
Why agony, Why pain, Why bruises

Don't chain me with your rules
I break free of your endless rules
'coz I care for you but not your rules

I cry when it hurts hard
I cry when I see you cry
My heart breaks when I see your pain

I laugh when I am happy
I laugh when you laugh at me
I laugh at me, at my joke

I laugh at me for being a joke
A joke, not yet learned the art of living
A joke, not yet learned the art of deceiving

I laugh at my joke
A joke, that I made of the world
A joke, that I made myself to be

I cry because I am a man
I smile because I am a man
'coz I am what I am

I care not for name
I care not for fame
'coz it's all but a game