Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Another year has gone by! As a solid 365 days from blessed moments of my life went past me, have I grown wiser? But I hope the child in me has gone younger, even as I grow older. I do not really care

I think, the fire in me has stayed on; that is, my compassion for the world at large, and my love for people around me. That is me that I know, and that is my way of thanking God for all that He has given me

Personally for me,the year 2010 was a mixed bag! It was somewhat better than previous years. Yet the year had its own tumultous moments that shook me totally and left me drained out emotionally. It was support from my family and countably few friends that helped me tide over the crisis. Storm seems to be over, as I see serene peace all around, though devastation of stormy times has left the landscape untidy.

On professional front, I am continuing my journey that I commenced a couple of years back. It is a long journey, and I am compelled to keep details under veil of professional code of confidentiality. It is, nevertheless, challenging and, hence, interesting. I shall report on that probably 8-10 years later.

As we bid farewell to 2010, and move into a bright new dream world of hope, I wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year!