Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time is now

I had expressed concern on collapse of belief systems of yesterday and emphasized need for new ones for tomorrow.

Ardent devotees of respective ideologies may not fully agree with me and would rather try to conjure up the same old wine in a new bottle. Many lives are built on these ideologies and shattered by the same edifice. I am seeking a scientific analysis

Laws of science are expressed with assumptions on validity. Laws of science are continually re-validated based on current observations and assumptions are revised, as happened with newtonian challenged in the context of quantum physics.

I am glad that Debate is on. I am no economist to comment on. But, I hope scientific spirit will prevail because human lives, and heart, are involved, because I am one of them concerned about every one of them; a compassionate human, because world is my family (Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam)