Thursday, May 21, 2009

A sigh of relief

Yesterday, With result declared for class XII by CBSE, marks completion of schooling for my elder daughter, and I am glad that she has performed reasonably well.

I had kept myself and my family away from the typical rat race, including studies of my kids. I have asked for only justifiable effort and reasonable performance.

I am pretty happy with her performance in XII. Our life have been through a tough period for the last few years, and this performance is despite that.

This would not have been possible without help and prayers from many. In particular, Words are not enough to describe support extended by the management and teachers of the school Chettinad Vidyashram. They have focused on allround development of the student, not just academic marks. True to the spirit, they stood by us through the tough times guiding, mentoring and motivating the child